Weather Update – Day 2

The board has met and made a final decision for Day 2 fishing – we’re on! The tournament will continue to run unless a small craft advisory is posted by NOAA.  Day 2 fishing will occur from 12:00am (midnight) to 3pm tomorrow (8/2) . An awards announcement will take place at Read more…

Weather Update!

Day 1 is a go! Anglers will fish 6am-11:59 tomorrow, 8/1 to compete for Day 1 prizes.  A final decision for Day 2 fishing will be posted by 7pm tomorrow (8/1). If there is a small craft advisory or hurricane warning, Day 2 will be postponed to August 9. Day Read more…

What’s new for 2020

Tarpon Season is here and we hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe social-distance by staying on the water as much as possible! Due to the restrictions Covid-19 has brought to all of us, there will be an entirely new format this year.  We plan to return to Read more…